Black Plague Brewing is an adult establishment that has always welcomed children, and we’d like to continue to do so. However, in light of a few recent incidents, we have no choice but to tighten our policy on having children in our establishment.
KID FRIENDLY HOURS:
Monday- Friday: 4pm – 7pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12pm – 7pm
These house rules were created with your child’s safety in mind and in keeping with the Oceanside FD and Department of Health rules, we are required to enforce the following:
- No running
- No climbing on the furniture, games or pool table
- Since children must be supervised at all times, there can not be more than 3 children per 1 adult
- Strollers must not block the front entrance or the emergency exits
- No changing diapers outside of the restroom. There is a changing station in the middle restrooms for your convenience.
- Please keep children with you at your table – No tables of children without an adult present. The responsible adult must be within 10 ft of their children at all times
- Shoes and clothes must be worn at all times
Thank You For Your Cooperation,
– Black Plague Brewing