The BLACK PLAGUE Taproom allows table reservations for birthdays, retirement parties, and more.
Thank you for considering to host your event at our brewery location. Our 2,300 sq ft taproom has a variety of spaces that can meet different needs. For example, our lounge area with sofas works well for more relaxed gatherings while our longer communal table brings people together. Please fill out the form below to inquire about reserving our space.
Examples of events that have been hosted in our taproom:
Fundraisers | Retirement Party | Birthday Party | Baby Shower | Corporate Team Building Events | Wedding | Private Gatherings | Meetings | Presentations
- 2,300 sq/ft Taproom Space – Indoor Capacity: 90 seated, 165 max
- (6) 10-seat tables
- (3) long high top bar tables (Facing the stage) – 5 bar stools per table
- (4) round high top tables (standing)
- 40ft bar with copper beer chilling strip down the middle – (15) bar stools
- 21 Beer Draft Taps
- Two 60″ flat-screen TVs with DirectTV Channels
- Giant projector screen available to display images, videos, movies, etc
- Non-alcoholic soda selections
- Stereo Music (In-house playlists, or hook up your own music player (smartphone, etc))
- Stage with PA system for announcements and/or music performance
- Games including Corn hole, Foosball, Shuffleboard, Giant Jenga, tons of board games and more!
- Public parking access
- Knowledgeable and friendly Tap Room Staff that can lead educational beer tastings and provide insights into the brewing process for your guests.
Beer tab options for your event
- Cash Bar: Guests pay for their own drinks throughout the night.
- Open Bar: Organizer opens a tab for the group. Everything that is purchased will be put on the tab. We must have a credit card at the beginning of the night to open the tab and the tab needs to be closed before the end of the night. This requires a minimum gratuity of 30%.
- Ticketed Bar: Organizer hands out a ticket(s) per guest to use for one or more “free” drinks. We open a tab for ticket redemption and charge for everything that is purchased via ticket redemption. Tickets can be good for a specific item IE: Ale pint ($7), or they can be good for any item. We must have a credit card at the beginning of the night to open the tab and the tab needs to be closed before the end of the night. This requires a minimum gratuity of 30%.
We have a changing line-up of BLACK PLAGUE craft beers on tap throughout the year. We can be pouring up to 21 different varieties of beer during your event depending on availability. Please let us know when completing the form below if you have a specific BLACK PLAGUE beer you want available for your requested event date.
What is not included
- If you need linens, decorations or other items you must work with an outside vendor.
- You are not allowed to hang items from the structure. You may have items for decoration on tables, please no open flames.
- Soda is available for purchase. No outside beverages allowed.
- Our license only covers service of our beer – no wine, cider or other alcohol is allowed on premise.
- Brewery tours are not included, unless requested and approved. Depends on availability and brewhouse schedule.
Black Plague Brewing is an adult establishment that has always welcomed children, and we’d like to continue to do so. Please check out our Kids Policy if you intend to bring children to the Taproom.
Private Rental Hours
Private events during business hours:
If you are looking to host an event during, additional fees depend on the day, hours, and season you wish to host your event and are calculated on a situational basis. Spring and winter are more flexible than summer and fall.
- Please indicate if you will need to make a reservation that is outside of the hours listed below when completing the reservation form. Additional hours may be available upon request.
- Be sure to include set-up and take down/clean-up time in your rental length.
NOTE: Taproom rental does not include cost of beer.
- Monday: 11am – 4pm
- Tuesday: 11am – 4pm
- Wednesday: 11am – 4pm
- Thursday: 11am – 4pm
Table Reservation Form
By completing this form, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the terms listed on this page.
Q: What about a Semi-Private Reservation for my group or event?
A: We love Semi-Private Reservations! For a small fee, we can reserve up to half of our taproom space for you and your guests (seating for up to 30, standing/mingling space for up to 50) during our normal operating hours.
Q: How many people can attend?
A: We can handle up to 165 people for a private event. For Semi-Private Reservations, we can handle up to 50 people at one time.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: Costs vary depending on the day, season, and needs of your event. Please fill out the form above for a custom quote. We require the rental fee to be paid by check or credit card in full to secure the space rental.
Q: Do you serve anything other than beer? Can I bring my own alcohol?
A: Water is free; soda is available for purchase. No wine, cider or other alcohol is allowed on premise unless you are hosting a private event that requires us to close the taproom to the public.
Q: What about food? Can I bring in outside food and/or non-alcoholic beverages?
A: BLACK PLAGUE does not serve food, but we work with several food trucks that serve our taproom. You can have your event catered, order-in, bring in food for a potluck, or we can help to ensure a food truck is on-site for your event if needed (additional fees may apply). All food service setup, service and cleanup are the responsibility of the Renter.
We do not allow outside beverages of any kind within the taproom (includes non-alcoholic beverages like soda, sparkling water, etc)
Q: What other items are available for purchase?
A: 64oz growlers and 6-packs of 12oz BLACK PLAGUE beer cans are available for purchase, along with BLACK PLAGUE hats, shirts, sweaters, hoodies, pint glasses, and other merchandise.
Q: Can I come in early to setup?
A: Please let us know if you need setup time and we will accommodate.
Q: How about clean up?
A: We ask that guests remove items that they bring into the space (food, decorations, plates/silverware/napkins), etc.
Q: How do I arrange for rental of the Taproom at BLACK PLAGUE Brewing?
A: Fill out the form above. If you have any questions, please include them in the comment box.
Q: Are children allowed in the taproom?
Yes, as long as they are accompanied by an adult.
Q: Are dogs allowed in the taproom?
Yes, as long as they are on leash, non-aggressive, and friendly towards other dogs and people. If you’re dog is not trained, well-behaved, or house broken, please do not bring your dog to the taproom.
Q: Are food trucks available?
Yes, every day. Check the Event Calendar to see which food truck will be at the taproom.
Q: Do you have gluten free beer?
No, although, several of our beers are gluten-reduced. Check the Beers page for more details.
Q: Do you have Non Alcoholic options?
Yes, we have a soda option available in cans (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, La Croix).
Q: Do you offer discounts to charities?
Unfortunately, there’s no discount available for non-profits, charities or governmental organizations.
Q: Do you offer tours?
Occasionally. Brewery tours are not included, unless requested and approved. Depends on availability and brewhouse schedule.
Visit Our Taproom
Monday4pm - 10pm
Tuesday4pm - 10pm
Wednesday4pm - 10pm
Thursday4pm - 10pm
Friday1pm - 11pm
Saturday12pm - 11pm
Sunday12pm - 9pm