Charity Game Tournament & Can Food Drive
Hosted by BLACK PLAGUE Brewing & The Annuity Consultants
Through the month of September, bring 5 food items to the brewery from the list at the bottom of the page, for your kindness receive a raffle ticket for the event on 10/1 as well as 10% off your bill that day.
Sunday – October 1st, 3pm – 7pm
Join us to benefit Its All About The Kids®, to feed homeless and working families in San Diego.
$5 suggested donation to enter party & receive 1 raffle ticket. We will have a game tournament & live music for you to enjoy. $20 donation per team to enter the tournament. Click here to sign up!
- 24 teams of 2
- 15 minutes at each game station to rack up as many points for your team.
- Big Jenga
- corn hole
- shuffle board
Winners will get a BLACK PLAGUE prize pack, includes 2 bottles each of St. Petersburg Vodka & Henebery Celebrated Whiskey, and an arms length of raffle tickets.
Raffle $5/ticket or $20/arm length of tickets
- Signed Tony Hawk skateboard deck
- Skateboard apparel & goods
- Jordan Hoffart
- Paul Hart
- Matt Berger
- Taylor Guitars will be donating https://www.taylorguitars.com/guitars/acoustic/tsbt
- Custom Aprons for HuntingtonCo
- Gift cards from
- Karl Strauss
- Senior Grubbys
- Mo’s Universe Restaurant Group
- Moto Deli
- Gift certificates for services
- SoCal Medium – 2 Readings valued at $125e/each
- Kelly Cardenas Salon – 2 Hair services valued at $125/each
- Clairemont Smiles Dentistry & Orthodontics – Teeth Whitening valued at $550, Oral B toothbrush kit valued at $181
- Safe Space Healing Arts – 2 Massage/energy healing valued at $125/each
- Astraulogy.com – 2 Birth chart readings valued at $125/each
- Quaker Overnight Oats
- Minute Rice ready to serve family bowl
- Minute Rice brown rice and quinoa
- pasta noodles
- pasta sauce
- canned vegetables
- canned fruits
- pancake mix
- animal crackers
Why are you doing this event? Because its important to feed the kids. It’s All About the Kids® Foundation’s mission is to bridge the weekend food insecurity gap for children in impoverished neighborhoods.
Who is this event for? All ages event, bar with ID. Games 21+ Anyone who wants to contribute to children’s lives. If you haven’t donated to anything yet this year but want to.
How much are you trying to raise? $5,000!