2nd Annual New Years Eve Prohibition Party
Say goodbye to 2018 and ring in the New Year with BLACK PLAGUE as we celebrate the end of the Prohibition era and look ahead to new beginnings!
~ New Years Eve PROHIBITION PARTY ~
Dress to impress in your best 1930s attire. We’re pulling out all the stops and going over-the-top like we always do. Prepare to move and groove with a Party DJ to keep it hoppin’ through to the new year!
Get Your Tickets, it’s gonna sell out like last year. (SCROLL DOWN)
21+ Only, 1930s Attire Encouraged
There is no other place that you’ll want to be than celebrating with your friends at BLACK PLAGUE Brewing. Here is what we have in store for you on New Year’s Eve…
First 50 tickets get a free bottle
First 50 tickets purchased get a complimentary bottle of our limited edition Bourbon Barrel-Aged Beer (Chocolate Stout)
– Flappers & Burlesque Dancers –
Burlesque dance show to entertain you while you take in the ambiance of the 1930s all evening. Much like the scandals of the ’30s, be prepared for a risqué performance by the hottest flappers in San Diego.
– Live Music Performances –
DJ Romar knows how to party! He will be live on stage keeping you dancing and moving all night, turning it up a notch for 2019. Bring your friends and dance the night away.
– Party Photo Booth –
Capture the last moments of 2018 before the ball drops at midnight as you strike a pose with fun photo props. Take home a printed photo from the free photo booth.
Your ticket includes a complimentary glass of champagne to toast at midnight
– New Beer Release & Tasting –
We are releasing our latest creation – a brand new beer that pairs the highly-popular mosaic hops with the very exclusive Galaxy hops as part of our Pandemia rotating-hop series. This limited release IPA will keep your buzz going all night! Limited edition merchandise will also be available during the party.
Your ticket includes a complimentary 5 oz taster
– 1930s Attire –
Not sure what to wear? We’ve got some suggestions below. Gentlemen are recommended to wear something dapper, inspired by the stylish mobsters of the era (think Al Capone, John Dillinger, Bonnie & Clyde, Pretty Boy Floyd). Ladies are encouraged to wear a flapper / cocktail dress and 1930s-inspired head bands, pearls, gloves, feathers, garters, whatever makes you feel glamorous and ready to party.
– Smokey BBQ Dinner Plates –
What bootlegger doesn’t like some smokey BBQ? Come hungry to the party and enjoy finger-licking delicious eats – you’ll need it in order to last until the ball drops at midnight.
Your ticket includes a complimentary BBQ dinner plate
– Champagne Toast –
Grab a glass and make a toast to new adventures, new friends, and new memories in 2019. We are providing a free glass of champagne for everyone that attends the party.
– Midnight Balloon Drop –
Countdown the last seconds of 2018 and share the final moments with your favorite undead friends at BLACK PLAGUE as the balloons come crashing down to remind that nothing is permanent and time is always passing.
Get Your Tickets while they are still available…
21+ Only, 1930s Attire Encouraged
NYE Ticket includes:
- Entry to the best party of the year
- Party DJ with large dance floor to move and groove
- A hot risqué burlesque dance performance to remind you to live it up
- Complimentary free use of the party photo booth, filled with fun NYE props
- Complimentary 5 oz beer taster of the new beer released exclusively at the party
- Complimentary BBQ dinner plate
- Complimentary champagne toast at midnight when we drop hundreds of balloons on you and dance into the new year!
- (While supplies last) First 50 tickets purchased receive a free Bourbon Barrel-Aged Beer Bottle (Chocolate Stout)
Tickets will definitely be selling out for this party, so don’t wait until it’s too late!
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- Yes, the event is 21+ only.
What can I bring into the event?
- No outside food or drink is allowed.
What’s the refund policy?
- You can request a refund up to 24 hours before the event. After that, all sales are final.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
- No, your name will be added to the guest list. If you purchase multiple tickets, it will be noted that you will be bringing additional guests. You will need to enter at the same time, or come to the front door to confirm they are your guests if they arrive separately.